Premier League 2022/23

Lineker

3 minutes ago, Twist said:

Why did Klopp get sent off?

Because the linesman is a useless prick who couldn't see Silva blatantly throwing Salah on the floor 

That was stressful

Played really well there and deserved that win in the end. Love nothing more then beating the financial doping, human rights abusing shite scummy owner fucks. 

Big 3 points and a potential season changer. Need to beat West Ham and hopefully start a march to try and get into the top 4

• Like 1

My best friend and I were in Philly for the Premier League FanFest today for the match. Thousands of people to see the beautiful game in America, love to see the growth of the game. So many Liverpool fans there to sing and chant with. Amazing day!

• Like 2

You'd think that it would be easier than ever to catch and ban those fans now, given how often they're caught on camera. It seems that, in this country (as well as a few others), there's the idea that buying a ticket to a football match gives you free rein to say and do whatever you like.

5 minutes ago, Szumi - A Polack said:

It also needs to be noted that we had fans throwing coins at Pep as well, apparently 

Two wrongs don't make a right but mocking people dying in a tragedy is a different form of low 

24 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

Screenshot_20221016_194727.jpg

Always the same shite each week. The FA and media need to make more of a deal out of it but alas they never do 

Same happens with the Munich Air Crash, there is no need for it but it constantly happens 

9 minutes ago, Dang117 said:

Same happens with the Munich Air Crash, there is no need for it but it constantly happens 

There in lies the point. Media and the FA don't make a peep about any of it and it'll continue. There's no acknowledgement. BBC have posted stuff about Pep saying coins were thrown. Wheres the stuff of the City fans chanting and vandalising the stand with anti Hillsborough remarks 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FLiam said:

What is a Darwin Nunez?

A very large boy trying his best.

I feel bad for him. Big price tag. New league. Haaland moving to the same league for his new teams direct rivals and inevitable comparisons.

I think he's generally been pretty good and might be a bit more of a project than people expected. He was so very close to setting up Trent and probably should have set up Salah for a second.

Probably had more impact on game than Haaland did :shifty:

14 minutes ago, Pogue Mahone said:

Compared to trying to assault someone with a piece of metal!? Sorry but both are equally as scummy at best.

Having had a dad who was at Hillsborough and the impact it had on him and others I'm gonna disagree. I still think it's a shithead thing to do not down playing it. 

I think actively mocking dead people to get a rise is worse. 

One will get investigated and proven whether it was right or not and consequences as a result. The other will get swept under the carpet as per usual 

1 hour ago, Hobo said:

A very large boy trying his best.

I feel bad for him. Big price tag. New league. Haaland moving to the same league for his new teams direct rivals and inevitable comparisons.

I think he's generally been pretty good and might be a bit more of a project than people expected. He was so very close to setting up Trent and probably should have set up Salah for a second.

Probably had more impact on game than Haaland did :shifty:

Liverpool like to bed in the new players for 6 or so months, only Diaz has come in and hit the ground running, he’s just been flung straight in in a season Liverpool haven’t been playing particularly well.

• Like 1