Premier League 2022/23

Lineker

20 minutes ago, Gazz said:

He's coming to stay with you and get the bus in.

Lineker will love my dad.

It's good that Chelsea's finishing is as bad as our defensive play. Should be behind by several goals at this rate

8 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

It's good that Chelsea's finishing is as bad as our defensive play. Should be behind by several goals at this rate

Its the stoppable force vs the moveable object

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Great win for Leeds and we're up to the dizzying heights of 13th.

Please disregard the fact this was against a Forest team whose away form is just as bad as ours and that 13th remains only 2 points above the bottom 3.

A solid point in our battle for a top 10 position.

Seriously though. Our passing and creativity tonight has been piss poor. That's more points dropped for Chelsea who if they could learn how to shoot would have walked that game. 

Doesn't do anyone any favours that match and shows the problems both teams have. A team that has been invested into with no thought process and game planning and a team with no investment and unable to execute the game plan no more. 

Expecting Arsenal to absolutely dominate us at Anfield. 

The impressive streak of Liverpool and Chelsea not being able to score a goal against each other continues.

Same shit, different day. I mean I will say fair play to Chelsea for putting a statement up as its more than what a lot of teams would do but from the Prem it's just PR until they do something about it. 

2 hours ago, DavidMarrio said:

Same shit, different day. I mean I will say fair play to Chelsea for putting a statement up as its more than what a lot of teams would do but from the Prem it's just PR until they do something about it. 

Start deducting points from clubs for it. Fans aren’t concerned about personal repercussions because of the chances of being singled out are so low. Clubs won’t care about financial repercussions. So there needs to be a sporting punishment.

Edited by Twist
  • Like 1