Premier League 2022/23

Lineker

Brighton have seemingly agreed to sign Joao Pedro from Watford in the summer for a club-record fee. 

Whilst he hasn’t set the world alight in terms of goals, I think he’s a really shrewd signing for them and will fit in perfectly with the way they play.

6 hours ago, Dang117 said:

Taking off Eriksen and bringing on Fred changed also bringing on Martial didn't help. Gave the ball away too cheaply and switched off at the back. Still in a relatively strong position for 4th place but United really need to finish opponents off. Fair play to Spurs know they looked like a completely different team second half 

Our lack of quality depth is showing. Want this season over with now honestly, and top 4 secured. 

I get why he's making the changes because we've played a lot of games, but often the guys we have off the bench make little to no impact. Having Garnacho back will be helpful.

• Like 2

• Admin
1 hour ago, FLiam said:

Brighton have seemingly agreed to sign Joao Pedro from Watford in the summer for a club-record fee. 

Whilst he hasn’t set the world alight in terms of goals, I think he’s a really shrewd signing for them and will fit in perfectly with the way they play.

Terrific signing.

15 hours ago, Baddar said:

Our lack of quality depth is showing. Want this season over with now honestly, and top 4 secured. 

I get why he's making the changes because we've played a lot of games, but often the guys we have off the bench make little to no impact. Having Garnacho back will be helpful.

Lads gonna have popcorn lung from all the vapes he's been having

At the risk of utterly jinxing myself I reckon that's Champions League football sorted now. Can't wait, and while I still wish the takeover hadn't happened I'm really looking forward to whoever the first game is next season. I got my first season ticket after I finished uni in 2005/06, at which point we were on the downturn and achieving occasional UEFA/Intertoto runs, and the only game I managed to afford at uni was a disappointing loss against Barcelona (Bramble shit backpass to Kluivert, who apologetically tapped in then signed for us as consolation). Looking forward to hearing that theme booming over the town again.

Lol, Spurs.

• Like 2

Romero needs a brain transplant. That was such a stupid tackle to even attempt in the box.

Spurs are gonna need an interim interim interim manager at this rate. 

That was a good response by Spurs. We definitely got complacent like we always do, and Spurs could easily be tied 3-3 right now if not for Alisson being the best, and a Virgil goal line clearance 

My goodness this game is so open