Premier League 2022/23

Lineker

That was outstanding, really didn't expect to be coming away disappointed with a draw. Just ran out of legs after the hour of constant pressing, and we don't have the quality on the bench to keep it going.

Nice to see the attempt to import better referees failed miserably though, bailed out by VAR twice, and he made it absolutely clear he'd have no consistency whatsoever with decisions and cards in the 7th minute and carried on throughout.

• Like 2

Absolutely shocking defending from van Dijk of all people. 

Firstly let Sancho have too much space, then passively stood back for what felt like five minutes whilst also standing right in front of Allison. Genuinely shocking defending from a guy regularly heralded as the world’s best.

Excellent 4d chess from Jurgen and the boys. 

Play crap, keep the bald fraud in a job and the Glazers in forever. 

Superb work

Just now, Baddar said:

And winning everything in the air up to now tonight.

I wouldn’t say anything he’s won has been ‘up’ in the air. One he was about a foot off the floor for.

1 minute ago, Szumi - A Polack said:

Milner and Henderson seem to be competing for which midfielder should be pulled off at HT for Fabinho. Neither man playing like the want to actually to be playing.

I wasn't expecting this either. When I saw they were both playing, I thought we'd get out worked in midfield.

But it's been a good 45. Showing fight for once. Holding on a bit towards the end of the half.

1 minute ago, Baddar said:

I wasn't expecting this either. When I saw they were both playing, I thought we'd get out worked in midfield.

But it's been a good 45. Showing fight for once. Holding on a bit towards the end of the half.

I'm one of the biggest backers of Henderson on social media, but I'm SO TIRED of him just aimlessly hoofing the ball, almost always up into the air, when there's no need for it. That is what led to the start of the United goal, and he's done it at least 4 more times this match. It's infuriating.

27 minutes ago, Szumi - A Polack said:

Liverpool need to sign a new midfielder tomorrow.

Sign a new guy. Spend weeks training him in. By the time he is up to speed with playing for Liverpool all the other lads are fit.

Then what do you do?

13 minutes ago, Szumi - A Polack said:

Milner and Henderson seem to be competing for which midfielder should be pulled off at HT for Fabinho. Neither man playing like the want to actually to be playing.

Milner definitely needs to go off, he's been awful and seems to be losing his head and all.

Malacia has been impressive for Man Utd.