Premier League 2022/23

Lineker

1 hour ago, Szumi - A Polack said:

This is also crazy/hilarious

Immediately reminded me of this college basketball game years ago where the head coach for Loyola decided to double team Stephen Curry the entire game. Curry had no points. Curry's team still won by 30.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/game/_/gameId/283302166

55 minutes ago, ģå.żž said:

Haaland is just football Brock Lesnar.

Said before the game it seemed like the sort of match where it would click and he’d get three. Wish I’d have bet on it now.

1 hour ago, damhausen said:

Just relegate Bournemouth now

Not before City away so I can triple captain Haaland, please.

1 hour ago, Cymbols said:

Hopefully we abandon the doomed Gerrard project before we end up in a position we can’t climb out of. Absolute disgrace that we threw Dean Smith to the wolves for this.

Na mate, Dean Smith went to Norwich. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 6
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Hobo said:

Aston Villa really slipped up with this managerial appointment

You should be thanking the footballing gods, both old and new, that he didn't decide to stay at Rangers until he inherited the poisoned challice of the post-Klopp Liverpool job, and then everyone finds out he's a clueless whinger who hates his own players.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, ģå.żž said:

You should be thanking the footballing gods, both old and new, that he didn't decide to stay at Rangers until he inherited the poisoned challice of the post-Klopp Liverpool job, and then everyone finds out he's a clueless whinger who hates his own players.

I never thought it likely that he'd be offered the job after Klopp tbh

Pep Lijnders stands more of a chance than Gerrard does.