Premier League 2022/23

Lineker

Pretty dour first half for Leeds. Looking very rushed, panicky and unable to get out of our own half at times, meaning Brighton have had the majority of the chances. Luckily they haven't had anything particularly clear cut so still 0-0 but we've never really threatened ourselves.

Still, 3rd kit looks nice, even if I'm not sold on the vertical central logo/kit manufacturer logos.

EDIT: Palace 2 up at City, what?!

I have no idea how/why that own goal was allowed to stand. Diaz is surely offside there, and interferes with the play because Mepham has to act so Diaz does not score. Those decisions are madness to me.

12 minutes ago, Hobo said:

Score 1 more goals, you cowards!

cowards!

Liverpools biggest ever league win was 10-1 against against Rotherham in 1889.  They were so close to beating it.

Well, we might have lost but at least it was too someone who are top of the league so you can't complain too much. :shifty:

Hopefully we can bounce back against Everton midweek.