Premier League 2022/23

Lineker

This is the sort of thing a lot of you Premier League fans might be inclined to give a laugh react to but before you do that you should bear in mind that your team has probably done something worse!

(but you should still give me a laugh react, I need them)

• Sad 1

"Golden Boot" Rodrigo off with a shoulder injury, a semi-permanently crocked Patrick Bamford and not much on the transfer front for any new strikers. Is this what it's like to be a Chelsea fan?

lol Chelsea throwing away their lead and being a fucking joke once again.

3 minutes ago, King Ellis said:

"Golden Boot" Rodrigo off with a shoulder injury, a semi-permanently crocked Patrick Bamford and not much on the transfer front for any new strikers. Is this what it's like to be a Chelsea fan?

Needs more £100m bids for positions you don't need.

I suppose we can't complain too much coming away with a point when we didn't look great at times. Second half was a big improvement, felt like a lot of shithousery at times on Everton's part trying to slow down and kill the game off even relatively early in the game. Still, it worked for them because we barely had a sniff first half.

Depends whether a hitherto unknown son of Roy Keane decides to commit a premeditated assault on him, which we're then all supposed to forget about while he has a cushy punditry job for decades.

3 minutes ago, Colly said:

Depends whether a hitherto unknown son of Roy Keane decides to commit a premeditated assault on him, which we're then all supposed to forget about while he has a cushy punditry job for decades.

Nobody's perfect Collie, we all make mistakes. Forgivenes is a virtue. Maybe one day you will be begging Roy Keane to forgive you for something and you can remind him that you forgave him once.

4 minutes ago, METALMAN said:

Nobody's perfect Collie, we all make mistakes. Forgivenes is a virtue. Maybe one day you will be begging Roy Keane to forgive you for something and you can remind him that you forgave him once.

Nah.

The quickest player to 10 goal involvements in Premier League history took 6 games (a three or four way tie).

Haaland hits another one today, he will have done it in 5 with ONLY goals scored. He might have already in general, not sure if he’s notched an assist yet.

Edit: he does have an assist. So notch another record up there as well.

ISAK!

And he won me £50. Magic.

Edited by Twist