Premier League 2022/23

Lineker

23 minutes ago, METALMAN said:

Also someone should tell Mr Dixon that global warming is not necessarily associated with more sun. In some places higher temperatures will result in greater levels of moisture and humidity, meaning more cloudy days.

To see his brain melt from the complexity of the concept?

In terms of ambition, I don't blame him it's a big club coming in for him and he's seemingly the first choice option from the sounds of it. 

But it's just the time factor. It's a weird period of new owners coming in, a weird summer in terms of signings in the case of it seemed to be a roulette of random people coming in. 

Time being given is the big thing and historically that's not Chelsea's strong point. Tuchel lasted slightly longer than Lampard which is mad to think given Tuchel won a Champions League but there's clearly some problems as he's been quite spiky in press conferences and the team aren't performing to standards. 

I think a team like us, Arsenal and possibly Tottenham would suit Potter more but fair play to him. I think he's earned a crack given the excellent job he's done with Brighton. 

The fact we're possibly looking at Gerrard and Rodgers in the firing line as well, four managers gone possibly by end of September is quite mental.