NFL 2022

Lineker

7 hours ago, Your Mom said:

Now that I'm over being bitter I hope Roquan kills it for you guys @damhausenI loved him but apparently we can't keep great players and people here in Chicago no matter what sport :( 

The universe has to balance out Chicago getting Michael Jordan somehow.

15 hours ago, Your Mom said:

The picks are nice and all but what the fuck man? What do we even have to cheer for? Just trade everyone I guess. Fuck it! Trade me to LA for a conditional 6th

The question is....which LA!? 

9 minutes ago, Lowerdeck said:

Do the Chargers have fans anymore?

Srar could be their first!

Lions trade TJ Hockenson, a 2023 4th, conditional 2024 4th and get a 2023 2nd rounder and 2024 3rd rounder.

@Krabby @DFF

I'm good with this. I'm not a big fan of Hock, never really saw him as a difference maker. Also, didn't want to pay him either, so getting a few picks is nice. I think we're probably in full tank mode now.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, damhausen said:

Odd to trade him in the division but I guess if you're Detroit getting the picks now vs whatever potential comp pick is coming your way in 2024 is the better option.

It is, and I didn't think sinking money into him would be a wide move. This gets a 2nd and 3rd as opposed to a late 3rd or 4th. 

That now gives us two 1sts and two 2nds to play with in 2023, and that second 1st could be a good one if the Rams keep losing.

2 hours ago, VerbalUce said:

Lions trade TJ Hockenson, a 2023 4th, conditional 2024 4th and get a 2023 2nd rounder and 2024 3rd rounder.

@Krabby @DFF

I'm good with this. I'm not a big fan of Hock, never really saw him as a difference maker. Also, didn't want to pay him either, so getting a few picks is nice. I think we're probably in full tank mode now.

Pretty happy with this trade, not gonna lie! I think it is a rare win-win interdivisional trade. Lions get to move up and Vikings get a young TE1 to give Cousins and the offense more weapons. How is he as a blocker? @DFF

Meanwhile the Cowboys like their guys and don't want to mortgage the future and then the future comes and its the same as the present.  Forever and ever.

18 minutes ago, Krabby said:

Pretty happy with this trade, not gonna lie! I think it is a rare win-win interdivisional trade. Lions get to move up and Vikings get a young TE1 to give Cousins and the offense more weapons. How is he as a blocker? @DFF

Mediocre as a blocker, but might look better in a new scheme. 

• Thanks 1