NFL 2022

Lineker

So I was thinking for a while that Brady and the Bucs were just coasting along at 5-6 with no real urgency because the division is terrible and they would probably sort things out and do just enough to win the division.

But nah, they have 3 points in the 4th quarter at home against a 4-8 Saints team.  They’re genuinely not good.  

Dallas sitting pretty in the 5th spot no matter who they play.

Finally knocked out of my Guillotine league because after 50 points from Jalen Hurts, all but one of my remaining players scored less than 10 points.

Extremely fun variation though, will be bringing it to the board next year

2 hours ago, Jacob deBusch said:

Dallas sitting pretty in the 5th spot no matter who they play.

lol nah we can find a way to lose to anyone, especially when it matters most.

14 hours ago, damhausen said:

Feels like it's a bit late for him to sign elsewhere this season, I guess he'll catch on as a backup somewhere just because you can do worse at that position.

5f30ba25d8e90d543d2453c16b525300.jpg

Four wins in five for the Lions - feeling good about this team! 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DFF said:

Four wins in five for the Lions - feeling good about this team! 

Plus we're healthier than we have been in awhile. Really hope to see James Houston continue playing well, that would really make this years draft class look great. Even if he's just a good disruptor off the bench, that's not bad for a 6th rounder.

18 hours ago, Frosty the SnowMaxx said:

Cowboys are concerned Beckham's knee isn't healed enough to play this season.  Good luck getting a $20 million deal OBJ.

Neither the Giants nor Bills said a peep about how his workouts with them went, only for Jerry Jones to just publicly say they think he's still hurt which would only depress his market for the few remaining suitors.  Beckham might have a grievance case against Jones, honestly.

The Giants need a WR now, if Beckham can't help him in December there's little point to signing him unless they just want to lock in a 2023 WR during a weak free agent market for that position.  The Bills have the luxury of knowing they'll definitely be in the playoffs, but even still they're already quite loaded and I'm not sure Beckham moves the needle.

Really is probably better for Beckham to just wait it out.  As mentioned the position is thin for next year so really you'd think it would be in Beckham's interest to wait and have more suitors.