NFL 2022

Lineker

51 minutes ago, damhausen said:

The Jags mascot is scantily-clad for this one.

Fil2qfKVEAAYWbd.jpeg

• Haha 1

Lol Brady lost to the Browns

Justin Tucker finally missed a FG 😢 

In his defense, it was a freaking 67 yard FG that was accurate width wise, but fell just 3 yards short of going in. Honestly thought he was going to do it. Jaguars upset the Ravens instead on a 2 point conversion with 16 seconds left.

23 minutes ago, Szumi - A Polack said:

In his defense, it was a freaking 67 yard FG that was accurate width wise, but fell just 3 yards short of going in. Honestly thought he was going to do it. Jaguars upset the Ravens instead on a 2 point conversion with 16 seconds left.

I had no doubt it was missing off the boot... I now hate football. 😢

4 hours ago, Szumi - A Polack said:

Panthers beat the Broncos.. Grass isn't that green in Colorado ;)

Not just because CMac is there.. but the 49ers look freaking awesome.. 

Geez I knew Wilson was doing bad this season, but this puts into context just how bad

• Haha 2

This has to be one of the biggest drop offs for a QB in NFL history, right? Wilson's numbers were still pretty good last year, and 2020 was statistically one of his best seasons ever.

What has gone wrong? I haven't paid much attention to the NFL outside of the Eagles and just checking scores/watching Primetime every week, so I don't get what has gone wrong with him.

50 minutes ago, Szumi - A Polack said:

This has to be one of the biggest drop offs for a QB in NFL history, right? Wilson's numbers were still pretty good last year, and 2020 was statistically one of his best seasons ever.

What has gone wrong? I haven't paid much attention to the NFL outside of the Eagles and just checking scores/watching Primetime every week, so I don't get what has gone wrong with him.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35126310/can-broncos-russell-wilson-fixed-answering-10-questions-qb-future-struggles-blame-next

Kind of a long read, but a timely article as it pertains to your question.

• Thanks 1

I'm in a Fantasy Dynasty League. We're in season 3. When we started I drafted Wilson as my QB with Tua and Herbert in their rookie seasons to stash for future/trade. I traded Herbert for good draft picks.

In the first season (2020) Russell Wilson balled, got me loads of points, things were good. In 2021 I played about 3/4 Wilson and 1/4 Tua.

This season Wilson's number have been horrific. I've played Tua the whole time except his injury weeks but Wilson was doing so badly I picked up Jimmy G on free agency and have used him as backup instead and finally just released Wilson. No-one has picked him up since then, even to cover injury, bye weeks etc. Just goes to show how far he's fallen.  

Also due to good rookie drafting over the last two years, this was going to be my year.

My WRs are Cooper Kupp, Michael Thomas (who I'd stashed ready for his return after he got injured in the first season), Amon-Ra St. Brown, Tyler Lockett, Mike Williams and Rondale Moore.
My RBs are Derrick Henry, Miles Sanders, Rhamondre Stevenson, Dameon Pierce, D'onta Foreman, Raheem Mostert (and Tyler Allgeier).
My TEs are Zach Ertz, Kyle Pitts and Mike Gesicki.

But pretty much all of my WRs are out for the season or IR, Ertz and Pitts are out, Gesicki is a victim of the new system....Heartbreaking.