NFL 2023

Lineker

I kept telling everybody all week that I was nervous for this game, despite them all saying how the 49ers are the front runners. And it played just about how I thought it would, but I thought it would be Love's passing giving them the advantage, not Jones running wherever he wanted.

Glad we pulled it out, just hope Deebo can go next week.

Green Bay drafting a kicker and then him sucking was maybe the deciding factor in this game. All things stay the same, GB has the ball in a tie game instead of down a FG late and Love maybe feels less desperation.

It seems a trend that drafted kickers are bad. And teams are so committed to them because they burnt draft capital.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gunnar hendershow said:

Green Bay drafting a kicker and then him sucking was maybe the deciding factor in this game. All things stay the same, GB has the ball in a tie game instead of down a FG late and Love maybe feels less desperation.

It seems a trend that drafted kickers are bad. And teams are so committed to them because they burnt draft capital.

Carlson only had a 72% FG percentage in college as well.  Probably wasn’t even on the tryout radar for a lot of teams, let alone the draft board.

Massive leg no doubt but they bought into the hype because of his brother and it cost them dearly.

Erin Andrews reporting that LaFleur said they just “cross their fingers and pray” when it comes to Carlson is pretty shockingly blunt and shows how big of a mistake they made.  I’ll give the biggest kudos ever to this kid if he rebounds and is better next year when even his own coach doesn’t believe in him.

Why do they have the half time crew on the field, during a half tjme performance that they all have to scream over?

Fun game.  Very strange that the Bucs didn’t use their last timeout to force a 4th down kick.  I mean it’s highly unlikely the kick misses but you never know.

In any event awesome for Detroit.  SF looked beatable last night, especially if Deebo is out.

8 minutes ago, Busch Wyatt said:

Very strange that the Bucs didn’t use their last timeout to force a 4th down kick.

Believe me, it's not :shifty: . 

Oh well. They went further than I thought they would, and unfortunately next season is going to be painful as they have to put up with another season of Todd fucking Bowles with the very high possibility of no Mike Evans. 

ON THE OTHER HAND, I'm hoping for a Lions/Bills Super Bowl, with the hope that Detroit goes all the way on account of the fact that my dad was a huge Lions fan. Watch, we'll get evidence that the league is rigged and get some stupid Chiefs/49ers shit <_< . 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, gunnar hendershow said:

McDermott should be fired on the spot for that. He is the problem.

Win or lose this was his 9/11

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1