The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

I finished the last couple I needed after you and LL left but I could always do more to help AD acclimatise himself to it again and help myself get my A.C.E.S. Wanna do the campaign playing as Knight or whatever for those cheevs. :shifty:

And I might be tempted for Resi 4 and Code Veronica but...eh.

And K&L I think I'd rather get the disc version since it's cheaper.

Okay, K&L is like 8p on Amazon sellers and £2.03 in postage. Are people actually getting this caus I could jump on board for that.

The second guy. Seems you have the cheev for playing as him 5 times but not 10.

Not sure how switching hosts works in terms of continuing the save game. Guess I could always host from the start till you get yours and then switch.

Man, I really should've ignored the people who said RE6 was shit - I'm loving it so far and having a lot of fun playing it.

I started out on Jack and had a BLAST with his first chapter - I was getting into it, trying out some of the slick moves you can pull off and getting vocal with the game (not in the FUCK OFF kind of way) but.. I have to say, the blizzard in chapter 2 can piss right off.

Why must the new Tomb Raider game look so good? Great games are not supposed to come out when I can't afford them!

Fuck Xbox Live. I was connected fine whilst playing Forza, boot to dash and "some content is unavailable". It's now an endless cycle of successful connection tests followed by long waits getting back to the dashboard where I'm given errors whose status codes are totally irrelevant to my issue, and all the Xbox support does is blame my connection, which is quite clearly not the problem.

And Ellis and Kaney aren't online now anyway. Fuckers.