The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Ok people in this thread can you convince me I need a 360? I don't really think I need one because I have a DS, PSP, PS3 and a Wii. But Xbox Live, the exclusive games, the fact that nearly everyone has a mike plus that their not overly expensive is making me want one. Can anyone make me 100% sure I want one, else I won't get one. And what are the best games? good games I can think of are:

Halo 3

Mass Effect

Fable

Star Wars: KOTOR

LOTR: Battle for Middle Earth II

Viva Pinata

Final Fantasy XI

Lost Odyssey

Edited by Mattman

Ok people in this thread can you convince me I need a 360? I don't really think I need one because I have a DS, PSP, PS3 and a Wii. But Xbox Live, the exclusive games, the fact that nearly everyone has a mike plus that their not overly expensive is making me want one. Can anyone make me 100% sure I want one, else I won't get one. And what are the best games? good games I can think of are:

Halo 3

Mass Effect

Fable

Star Wars: KOTOR

LOTR: Battle for Middle Earth II

Viva Pinata

Final Fantasy XI

Lost Odyssey

Get it.

Oh and get Halo 3 too.

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. I was playing COD4 (as usual) when my TV made a popping noise and the picture disappeared. My beautiful 37" LCD is dead and I've only had it for a year and a half. :angry: Now, I've gotta play on my sisters shitty ass TV until I can buy another one. Fucking off brand TV's.

Never play regular Faceoff on GHIII people. Some little cunt playing on Medium got three Star Power sections in a row, activated it and got a 30000-odd point lead over me, just because I was playing on Hard. gg activision/neversoft/redoctane/all of you cunts, you broke Guitar Hero

Get good at FCPREMIX on medium and you will never ever lose a pro faceoff. It's how I got my host achievement. Seek and destroy is harder, as everyone online is laible to pick DWDTG (gay) or TTFATF (gayer). So I usually go best of 3 rather than just one song as I did for the host achievement, can at least weather the storm on their shitty choice and ruin them on FCP. Noone seems familiar with Lay Down either.

Went on Live for the first time in a long while today, and played some CoD4....if you see me on, feel free to send an invite. Also playing Burnout Paradise, which is fun....considering it's a racing/driving game.

Edit: Also had a RRoD scare today....but I moved the system off the floor, and all was good. I think it just couldn't get any ventilation. Either way, that sucked.

Edited by Ruki

Went on Live for the first time in a long while today, and played some CoD4....if you see me on, feel free to send an invite. Also playing Burnout Paradise, which is fun....considering it's a racing/driving game.

Edit: Also had a RRoD scare today....but I moved the system off the floor, and all was good. I think it just couldn't get any ventilation. Either way, that sucked.

Are you any good at Burnout? Me and apsham need a third wheel for our challenges since Fitzy sucks.

Are you any good at Burnout? Me and apsham need a third wheel for our challenges since Fitzy sucks.

Hahahahahaha....no, no I suck. I did a few races, never placing higher than 4th (online anyways), I get lost easily, don't have many cars, and I did only two challenges with a party of 8....I bailed out on the 3rd...which was doing a barrel roll through this hoop thing in the airport? Yeah, couldn't do that.