The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

I would have played with you guys last night but my girlfriend has only just gotten into video games and she loves them. But she's starting out on Plants vs Zombies, Peggle and Castle Crashers.

Maybe I'll play Halo tonight!

Capcom has announced today at the Tokyo Game Show grey_loader.gifthat Frank West will be making an appearance in an upcoming Dead Rising 2 epilogue. The epilogue, titled: Dead Rising 2: Case West will be a download only title and will be exclusive to the Xbox 360, with Capcom's Keiji Inafune offering an apology to PS3 fans. The game is set to feature Chuck Greene and Frank West working together in some capacity

Okay, so it's TGS (Tokyo Game Show) this week and right now there's a Microsoft keynote going on. They've just mentioned they've signed up 5 Japanese developers to make exclusive games for the 360. One of these is Spike of FPW fame. Apparently they're going to be making an avatar based wrestling game under the FPW name.

msfttgskeynote0645.jpg

I'm sure we'd all rather they just make a normal version but i'm interested to see how this turns out.

My girlfriend + Plants vs. Zombies = me never getting to play Xbox ever again.

The thing is that I've only got the demo and she keeps playing it over and over again. I don't mind, I think its cute that she wants to get good at video games.

Anyone with L4D2 and the first DLC wanna play sometime this week? It's on Deal of the Week this week for 320 so i'll probably pick it up. Me and Kaney might play on Thursday so people can join in.

Also, I like that Project Dark is coming to 360. It's meant to be a spiritual succesor to Demon's Souls which, despite the difficulty, is one of the games i'd like to try if I ever were to get a PS3 so having something like it on 360 would be convinient.

Well, I am now back. I now have an XBOX 360, and will be getting my Live account up and running. You guys can disregard the desiredtoe gamertag. My little brother owns it now, since he has about a million of his little friends on it.

When I get my account up, I'll post it here.