The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Explain MNC and if it's any good and won't be dropped by you lot before weekend. >_>

Basically - you're looking at two sides in a futuristic combat arena, each with a shielded thing called a money ball. Each side builds turrents, buys upgrades and leads robots to the other team's ball.. trying to bring the shields down, and then attack it until it's destroyed. It's pretty damn good and we've been playing a lot - and with free DLC coming up, I'd say it's a guarantee we have some more life in it.

Also - first impressions of Case Zero.

Totally worth the 400 points I used to buy it - the new concept of needing to give your daughter an anti-zombie drug every 12 hours seems to be another thing that's going to be a bother considering how much I hated the whole saving survivors concept in the last game, but that's probably just me - and time seems to flow slowly enough anyways. The concept displayed of "Bring item here, repair it and use it to escape" works pretty well too - and needless to say, Chuck is a pretty badass character.

Some of the weapon combos are out of this world - there are a lot of them out there, plus a bunch of random silly/badass ones one their own. I enjoyed the impractical - but fun - Drill Bucket.

Explain MNC and if it's any good and won't be dropped by you lot before weekend. >_>

Basically - you're looking at two sides in a futuristic combat arena, each with a shielded thing called a money ball. Each side builds turrents, buys upgrades and leads robots to the other team's ball.. trying to bring the shields down, and then attack it until it's destroyed. It's pretty damn good and we've been playing a lot - and with free DLC coming up, I'd say it's a guarantee we have some more life in it.

Is it easy to get into?

Is it easy to get into?

I've only just bought it and its pretty easy to get into, but obviously you'll come up against some people that play it too much and it'll annoy.

You might be able to get one, it seems the upgrades are random. LL and I got an inventory upgrade at level 3 while Ellis got a health upgrade instead so who knows.

Need to get some points to download it. Also need to renew my membership before the end of the month so i'll just try this website i found where i can get a 12 month gold for £28 quid and 2100 points for about £16

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM2KoGJvJBg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM2KoGJvJBg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM2KoGJvJBg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

• Like 2