The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Just realized I posted about finishing Case Zero in the Sony thread... I'll be getting Dead Rising 2 on the 360 though, so I'm up for playing whenever I get it, which should be this week.

This is why we need a DR2 thread! <_<

Holy mother of balls, Just Cause 2 is the most wonderful time waster in the world ever. It's the first 3rd person sandbox game I've got into since San Andreas. It's a bit clunky in places, the driving is very wooden, it's all very samey and the world is horrendously big, but fuck it, I'll never get bored of mowing down radio masts and fuel tankers with a minigun. Also, the grappling hook is superb fun.

As far as 'game of the year' is concerned, it's definitely in the top 5, maybe even top 3.

Man, Dead Rising 2 gets intense starting on

Case 6....fuck those zombies! And fuck them breaking into the safehouse

I love the new zombies. It was a nice change from expecting to have to fight the military all over again. Overtime mode is stupid and boring though.

Man, Dead Rising 2 gets intense starting on

Case 6....fuck those zombies! And fuck them breaking into the safehouse

I love the new zombies. It was a nice change from expecting to have to fight the military all over again. Overtime mode is stupid and boring though.

I agree, it wasn't that great...although I did kind of enjoy the fight with TK. Lead pipe + drill to the face!

Also....I was short just 5 survivors short for the 'Save 50' achievement, but I only missed one Scoop....so boo to that. Still awesomely fun game.

I went and grabbed the gambling books, and now have 3 million dollars :D