The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Urghh the clinching on the Fight Night demo is still pretty crap. Apart from that really enjoying the demo can't wait till the game comes out :)

Urghh the clinching on the Fight Night demo is still pretty crap. Apart from that really enjoying the demo can't wait till the game comes out :)

I found it hard to get into the game, felt more like a button basher game at times. That being said it is probably just me failing to adjust quickly as I'm having a play through Round 3.

I refuse to use the buttons for the punching always have done since they've started using the analog stick but you probably will get a few people if you played online that would use the buttons.

Oh I was still using the sticks, but there were points where I was playing where it was just 10 seconds of non stop punching, it just seemed odd. It will grow on me once I get used to it.

From all of them and my limited knowledge, do Red Dead Undead. Best DLC I have ever played and given how much you liked the normal version of the game you are bound to fucking love it especially when the comedy has been increased.

Far Cry 2, Red Faction Guerilla, Wolfenstein and Orange Box. The last 3 I've played for like, 9 minutes each, thought 'crap this is fun' and then never played again.

Far Cry 2 is shit, so I'd skip that.

Have yet to play either Red Faction Guerilla or Wolfenstein, but I've heard mostly good things about RFG so I'll have to check it out whenever I can get a hold of a used (or cheap new) copy.

Portal makes Orange Box instantly worth a play through, so give that a try if you want a fresh experience in video games.

Fuck. I'm starting to get quite obsessed with Mass Effect. Yeah, I jump on the bandwagon years later, right? :crying:

Aslong as your on the bandwagon that's all that matters :wub: