The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Either my Xbox is on it's last legs or Fable 3 really hates my system. Twice yesterday I tried to play and it froze during start up. Cleared the cache and all was good.

Today? Same thing....just cleared the cache after two failed load-ups. If I have to do this every time I have to play Fable 3 I am going to be fucking pissed.

Edit: just did a quick google search, looks like a lot of people are getting the same problem.

Edit 2: This game is very glitchy....I walked into the academy, and then the chicken race announcer says "Avenger wins!!!"....even though I did the race like 5 minutes ago

Oh snap.

If you loved the insanely difficult Demon's Souls, you may be interested to know that its spiritual successor has been named as well.

Originally known as Project Dark, the game is now known as Dark Souls. The game will be out on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

Also released today was some new information about the game. It will feature wide open fields to traverse, but the only way to tell where you are is by a position marker because there is no map. The game will be as challenging as Demon's Souls, but will not feature the hub world or Soul Tendency format.

Finally, the game will also feature co-op and PvP online, and players can still leave each other messages.

Expect more information about the game in the coming months.

.,...who the hell buys the map pack?

Me, Fitzy, Rocksta, Kou, Eddie., pretty much everyone?

Kowloon is worth 1200 points alone, wonderful, and it's huge so you'd feel right at home :w00t:

Edited by Version Dan