The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

What do the numbers in peoples profiles represent? It's confused me for ages. Like when I look at LL's profile it has a number 3 in the top bar (above rep and that), as does dragsy, Ellis and dan. Kaney has a 4, ruki has a 2, gazz and sdm have no number. It's weird.

What does it mean?

I just bought Lair of the Shadow Broker DLC and I don't even own ME2.

I then celebrated by making Dan look very good on FIFA. :shifty:

A nice baptism for Gazz into our FIFA club. A miss in front of an open goal. :)

It was at an angle...

I'd spent the entire game running up and down the touchline waiting for one of you to pass. I got all excited.

I forgot Raskulls came out today! I will try the demo! And whenever it goes on sale I may get it (if others do, of course)

Edit: Man, Assassins Creed Brotherhood? So much fun. Sending otu assassins is a lot more fun than it should be.

Mines had the same problem ages ago, I can't remember exactly where it is on the console, but theres a bit where you need to use a paper clip or something similar to basically push the motor thing manually. You need to take the faceplate off first, and it'll be somewhere around the disk tray obviously.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1H9OFmaJUI

That shows it a lot easier than it worked for me, I had to actually push the fucking gear round itself since the little button didn't help but see if that works first.