Beijing Olympics 2008

Guest Mr. Potato Head

I love technology, right now I can switch between the cycling, beach volleyball and badminton.

And online I can watch Womens Weightlifting. BEEFCAKE!

Edited by King eLLis

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is ridiculous, we get parade of nation and torch lighting, then nothing for the rest of the night.

Yeah fuck you NBC

Ack, BOTH of the channels that have rights to the Olympics are showing the road racing AT THE SAME TIME until 8pm tonight (It's 2pm now) What the FUCK is up with dat?

FUCK Ch7 and FUCK SBS

Edited by Slogger

Ack, BOTH of the channels that have rights to the Olympics are showing the road racing AT THE SAME TIME until 8pm tonight (It's 2pm now) What the FUCK is up with dat?

FUCK Ch7 and FUCK SBS

Women's beach volleyball on 7 at the moment.

Second medal spoiler

China won gold in something, don't know what though.
Edited by Zaz

FUCK Ch7 and FUCK SBS

Seven's coverage is baffling. Can't believe they didn't bring Roy and H.G. back - instead replacing it with some show with Kyle Gillies and Andrew Fucking Daddo.

FUCK Ch7 and FUCK SBS

Second medal spoiler

Taiwan won gold in something, don't know what though.
Thanks, I was watching SBS because there road race was like 4 seconds ahead of 7.

RUS vs AUS - Volleyball Spoilers

Aussie won set 1 but the Russians have just won set 2.

FUCK Ch7 and FUCK SBS

Second medal spoiler

Thanks, I was watching SBS because there road race was like 4 seconds ahead of 7.

Our volleyballers love to pat each other on the ass :pervert:

And everytime we win a point they play 'Land Down Under' >_>

FUCK Ch7 and FUCK SBS

Second medal spoiler

Our volleyballers love to pat each other on the ass :pervert:

And everytime we win a point they play 'Land Down Under' >_>

It would be ok if one of them weren't 40 something.

May I suggest that maybe we make individual topics for certain countries or something. Like make a topic for the USA where Americans can talk about what they see on their tv spoiler free and an UK topic for the English so they can talk spoiler free as from what I can tell and what I bet will happen is that this topic will turn into spoilers (a lot of time I am not sure if they have been shown in the US yet) and people posting spoilers with out the spoiler tags. Maybe four different topics, a general topic, a UK topic, a US topic, and a Australia topic(as I think that is the three countries where we have our most members at. At the end of the olympics the topics can all be combined, but I just think the olympics are a big enough deal that it can warrant four different topics.

Cycling road race spoilers

Woah, that was pretty awesome. There was a lead group of a Spanish dude, a Luxembourgian and someone else, with a chase group of a Russian and an Aussie a fair distance behind, but catching up ever so slowly. About 2km to go they got them in sight with the Russian and Aussie working pretty well together. Then out of nowhere this Swiss dude comes along at a great speed, so the Aussie and Russian attach themselves to him and he brings them up to the other group for the final 300m sprint. The Spaniard ending up winning but unfortunately the Aussie got 6th :(