• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was joking anyway. :P

Time for fire?

Another trickle of fireworks for you Slogger. :pervert:

Flag first I guess, then fire.

Oh shit, he's on a trapeeze! He's gonna fly!

FIRE! ^_^

Now there's your fireworks display.

Edited by King eLLis

Our ceremony will be crap absolutely crap lol with our ghetto Olympic logo. Certainties involve guards with the tall hats marching, Maybe black cabs or a double decker red bus or something stupid.

I hate it being in China cause of it being on at like 2,3 in the morning grrrrr

I'll say one thing: I don't watch the Olympics much but the Summer Olympics > The Winter Olympics. Figure Skating is a joke due to the corrupt and incompetent judging and Curling is a waste of tv time. None of the Summer Olympics are really all that boring.

I don't think you can really compare the Winter Olympics to the Summer Olympics in the slightest. The only really interesting thing I see is Ice Hockey.

As far as I'm concerned, we're following on from Beijing's efforts at the opening ceremony, not Canada. The Winter Olympics don't come close to measuring up to the Summer Olympics.

Australia vs. Belarus, Womens Basketball AND some Aussie chick vs. some Spanish chick in Badminton spoilers

Yay, we won the basketball, but our main hope in women's badminton lost in the first round :(

Road race on now. Is Cadel Evans in? >_>

I was joking anyway. :P

Time for fire?

Another trickle of fireworks for you Slogger. :pervert:

Flag first I guess, then fire.

Oh shit, he's on a trapeeze! He's gonna fly!

FIRE! ^_^

Now there's your fireworks display.

I went to sleep after the two old farts come out and started to blabber on.

Australia vs. Belarus, Womens Basketball AND some Aussie chick vs. some Spanish chick in Badminton spoilers

Yay, we won the basketball, but our main hope in women's badminton lost in the first round :(

Road race on now. Is Cadel Evans in? >_>

He is!

Also

10m Air Rifle/First Gold of the games

First gold goes to some Czech woman in the 10m Air Rifle. Russia get silver, Croatia bronze, USA 4th.
Edited by King eLLis