General Television Thread

Hellfire

Currently loving The Chronicles of Sabrina, it's totally come into it's own and is now part-filling that gap that Buffy left in my heart. 

Also enjoying The Tick as something super light and picked up The Sopranos again in season 3, which is, obviously, just incredible. 

Also for the UK folks, has anyone watched Stath Lets Flats on 4? It's fucking hilarious. 

We are coming up on the 20th Anniversary of Angel, and both David Boreanaz and J August Richards have made comments alluding to the idea that there will be some type of reunion to celebrate that.

I wonder if we'll finally get our Post-Apocalypse movie to follow up on season five.

On 20/04/2019 at 01:37, Owen said:

Finally got round to watching Fleabag... it's such a good show!

Also, I had zero idea that Phoebe Waller-Bridge was behind Killing Eve as well!

She's just been drafted in to do a re-write on the new Bond as well. She's fucking incredible. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Ruki said:

Netflix cancelled Santa Clarita Diet :(

I get that they don't release viewing numbers, so it's hard to tell what is succeeding... but Netflix exclusives should at least be given the go ahead for one final season, or a special, or something, to tie up loose ends. It really bothers me that they don't do that, and I think, long term, it's going to have a negative effect on other shows.

When The Punisher's second season hit, I had so many people tell me they weren't going to watch it because "what's the point?" Essentially saying that because they knew there wasn't going to be a proper finish for the show, that they had no investment in it. If Netflix keeps cancelling things without giving them the ability to come to a satisfying conclusion, eventually people will slow down on watching exclusive shows because, again, "what's the point?"

The wife and I started watching Barry last week, and holy shit I don’t know how I let this show slip under the radar. It’s incredible. 

Hank is undoubtedly my star of the show. 

We’re just about to watch the latest episode, the ending of “What?” was so, so good.