Official 2012/13 Premier League thread

Lineker

It is funny to see De Gea and Kagawa playing brilliant so far, t' two guys that were put down by certain idiotic Sky pundits. De Gea has been outstanding so far and I still stick by my belief that Kagawa will be one of t' players of t' season, if not t' player of t' season.

Tough first half, never easy playing away at Everton. We look good going forward but are clearly missing our defensive unit in Ferdinand, Evans and co. I'd take Nani off as soon as possible too, that's a red card waiting to happen.

• Admin

Enjoyable game so far, very hard to tell which way it's going to go.

Who is t' Scottish colour commentator on this game? He's getting on my nerves.

Davie Provan?

Good game. Both keepers playing well. 7/1 for Rooney to score next, those are nice odds.

That header just before the whistle has summed up Rooney's half. He's looked several yards off the pace so far. Nani and Evra also look a bit lost in their natural positions. Fellaini is causing us so many problems by just latching onto Carrick, who to give him credit, hasn't disgraced himself in that first 45 minutes. Vidic looks okay and is still trying to get up to speed while Valencia also seems comfortable (ish) at RB.

I'm very happy with Cleverley and Scholes in the middle, although I'd love to see them popping off some long shots, just to get Howard making a save or two, could just lift things a bit. Welbeck has got in once or twice and looks fine cutting in from the left. Kagawa has really impressed me, he started off easily with simple one twos but has now started to try and force things, which is what we need. Not everything has come off for him but at least he's trying to make things happen. Some of out football has been nice, just wish we could create a bit more. Personally, RVP would be on for Rooney if he doesn't step it up in the next 10-15 minutes.

Ah, David De Gea. Needs a good, consistent season this year and he's been our best player in this first half. Dealt well with the balls under his crossbar and has made a couple of decent saves. Deserves his clean sheet at half time although Fellaini also deserved a goal, so go figure :P

Fellaini is a fucking nightmare tonight.

Been coming all game against Carrick. Why Vidic isn't on him I don't know. Welbeck should probably be on the post aswell.

Evra and Rooney are both fucking terrible. Evra is in his own little world as usual while Rooney seems to think it's still pre-season.