Official 2012/13 Premier League thread

Lineker

I don't know, but I like the idea of intensifying it, for jollies if nothing else.

I'll jolly you in a minute :angry:

Linker is much worse than httk :/ support your own team, not every team that plays Arsenal. I realise this point would go over better if httk didn't just lolspurs but damnit it's too late now.

• Like 1

What is Suarez supposed to have done?

All I can find is this one clip from the end of the game and involves Scott Parker, and Suarez is being Sheparded away not really reacting to anything.

They had a bit of a thing earlier in the game according to The Gaurdian. Seems like nothing out of the ordinary for footballers.

From what I gather, everyone is calling Suarez a prick for not backing down from Parker or Dembele when their confrontations happened. In which case, surely the other two are just as much to blame? In fairness, he did also get a few cheeky kicks in on a couple of Spurs players yesterday.