NBA 2012-13 Thread

If you see the reaction of who I assume is Mark Jackson behind Manu as that shot goes down, it is totally wonderful. He's all

HEY GUYS! OVER HERE! MANUUU!

*hands on head*

Oh shi..

*shot goes down*

..iiitttt

I knew that my Bulls weren't going to defeat Miami (not without Rose), but since most of my friends are Heat fans (well, bandwagon Heat fans, anyways), they just keep rubbing it in my face. Even when I explain that three of our best players are injured and aren't playing (in Rose, Hinrich and Dieng), they just keep saying that "LEBRON IS THE BEST AND YOU JUST JEALOUS!!!". Ugh, I just can't wait for this postseason to be over and for NFL to start back up.

There's just no way the Clippers/Celtics trade would happen. LA would have to be morons to trade their star for a coach(albeit a great one) and a one year rental of an old Pierce/Garnett.

Agreed but if Chris Paul is as bad as everybody now says he is, I could see it happening to placate him. Not sure why he would want two washed-up guys just to get Doc though.

These are the Clippers, owned by Donald Sterling. Anything is possible.

If I'm Ainge I take this in a heartbeat. He has cornerstones to build around for a decade. Paul would have one shot to win the title and after that his team is ravaged (unless LeBron signs there the following offseason), it'd be a terrible deal for the Clippers all told.

Even though Spurs, lost, that was a hell of a game. Stephen Curry is going to be a star.

And yes, I just wanted to point that out even though he didn't play so well this game.

Edited by Extremely Huge Bag of Shit