2013 NFL Season Thread

Lint

I'd love after all this hope, Teddy pulls and Elway/Eli and says he's not playing in Jacksonville!

You are a horrible horrible person. Nobody should wish or hope anything like that on this poor fanbase that has had to endure Blaine Gabbert. :crying:

• Like 1

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love after all this hope, Teddy pulls and Elway/Eli and says he's not playing in Jacksonville!

You are a horrible horrible person. Nobody should wish or hope anything like that on this poor fanbase that has had to endure Blaine Gabbert. :crying:

It's sad when your best QB for a decade is David Garrard :(

• Like 1

So, apparently Raiders vs Chargers kicks off at 11:30PM tonight. o_O

Yeah because the Oakland baseball game was there last night and they need 24 hours to switch it back to a Football field

Yeah, I know. It's just a pretty crazy thing.

Nope. Glennon is Schiano's wet dream, dream weaver, future all-star, SAVIOR OF THE UNIVERSE etc etc .

Yeah, but you're assuming Schiano is still there...

That is true, I didn't consider that.

Well, this is the Bucs we're talking about, I'm sure we'll waste it on a running back or something.

Wow, Witten gets pushed out of bounds as the pass is in the air, right in front of an official and it's not pass interference? Ridiculous.