2013 NFL Season Thread

Lint

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Win or lose I'm gonna be proud because they put up quite the fight when it was thought they'd be trounced.

This. So much this. I was clearly expecting a good 14-21 points down if not worse, this is more than we could ask for. Even if we lose, I am PROUD of how they played today.

He's partly to blame for sure. He's got the ball in his hands in a situation where he can win the game, and he throws a momentum changing interception. It'd be one thing if the offense just didn't score, but that's not the case, Romo put the hottest offense in the league into the red zone with barely two minutes left in a tie game, thanks to a stupid decision.

I was not expecting this in anyway..expected Dallas not to get this close to beating Denver

But sadly Tony Romo became Tony Romo again and he mad hardly any mistakes at all in this game but he had to start with 2 minutes left? Sometimes I really hate Romo but sometimes I love him as QB

Anyway did you anyone see that escape Romo did when the pockett colapased in the first half? Looking for a video of it

Three thoughts from the Enver vs Allas game:

There was no D. (thanks for that joke, twitter)

That ending was the romoest thing to ever Romo a Romo.

That gif above is some Manziel-level silliness right there.