2013 NFL Season Thread

Lint

It might be wrong to say, but I don't think the guy who hurt my son would be in a condition to be arrested, because I seriously would be in jail for murder. That is just terrible and the mom just sitting back and letting it happen, that should be abuse. I just hope AP takes this week off, I know I wouldn't be in the mindset or even have the ability to play at this point.

Edited by Anon Y. Mous

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might want to make it obvious you're changing subjects midparagraph there, for a second I thought when you said "I hipe he takes this week off" you meant the suspect should take a week off from child murder.

It might be wrong to say, but I don't think the guy who hurt my son would be in a condition to be arrested, because I seriously would be in jail for murder. That is just terrible and the mom just sitting back and letting it happen, that should be abuse. I just hope AP takes this week off, I know I wouldn't be in the mindset or even have the ability to play at this point.

Nah, with the way he runs the ball, being on the field will be perfect because he will be able to take out some his frustration and anger.

Nah, with the way he runs the ball, being on the field will be perfect because he will be able to take out some his frustration and anger

That's the way I see it too. I wouldn't want to be the guy trying to tackle him, he's going to have a huge day on Sunday.