Europa League 2013/14 Thread

Lineker

I don't know, he was good for those hilarious cuts to him and Benfica's manager after the match. That's... something. That's a feeling of entertainment that Tim Sherwood has provided me today.

Chris Nowinski's group recently raised the issued, I believe. Something about heading should be banned for those under 16 or so.

Didn't we have this or a similar discussion not too long ago and as I said then: the balls were much harder on the 60s/70s and I know of only one case (a West Brom player iirc) where anyone has tried to make any connection between heading the ball and any brain related injuries.

We did, I think it was in The Ring. I laughed.

No, he and Jorge Jesus are still out there at the sideline, staring intensely into space. Sometimes Jesus stops to look over at Sherwood and go "should I?" and then he's like "nah" and they go back to staring. They'll be like that until Sunday when the grounds staff will finally force Jesus to leave so Wenger can take his place.

• Like 1

Next time someone in the media (Ian Wright, I'm looking at you) goes 'Young English managers never get Premiership opportunites rabble rabble rabble!', they should just show him that picture.

This season is sliding towards Roy Hodgson at Liverpool levels of disappointment. It's been handled so badly and injuries have been a curse.....and now Sherwood seems to be YOLOing his vicious seed all over team selection.

Parp.

If he was foreign the media would be destroying him.