NBA 2013-2014 Season Thread

HeyThereVelvet

You'd think whenever OKC got blown out, it'd just be because Westbrook chucks it at the rim a stupid number of times...but he was actually good. This was a proper curbstomping by the Clippers. Be interesting to see how OKC responds.

They only play well when Nene isn't out there.

Imagine being unable to get past Nene. That's hilario.

In other news, this whole Melo/Knicks/FA/Bulls thing has me thinking that maybe Chicago could just cut bait with Rose and his injuries, the Knicks could sign-and-trade Melo for him and then with Rose and Stoudemire we could be the New York Knees.

Yes, I am aware this is too much effort to go to for that New York Knees joke.

The Kneekerbockers. Hahahaha.

I feel like a cunt for taking that joke too far.

Anyway, NBA playoffs, cool stuff so far. I have a feeling we're probably getting another Miami/San Antonio showdown with Miami winning yet again. It's not what I want, so that's what will probably happen.

• Like 1

I don't think Jackson will leave Golden State.

Even if he won the West I'm pretty sure he would've been fired. The front office and the owner all hate him, he's gonna get fired any day now (despite the players all loving him).

And he's gone

Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA 11s

Golden State has fired coach Mark Jackson, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

• Like 1

I don't think Jackson will leave Golden State.

Even if he won the West I'm pretty sure he would've been fired. The front office and the owner all hate him, he's gonna get fired any day now (despite the players all loving him).

And he's gone

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 11s

Golden State has fired coach Mark Jackson, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

*Happy Dance*

With my luck the Wolves will sign him.

He'll get a job real fast.

Hollins has to go to Golden State right?

Hollins wasn't exactly a friendly media/management type guy here in Memphis. He's very similar to Jackson in that he's a more of a player's coach than an organization's. Apparently the Warriors are already after Steve Kerr.

Surely Kerr won't pick New York over Golden State?

I guess it depends how much he wants to work for Phil again. He'd have much more to work with coaching the Warriors, but I wouldn't be surprised to if he picked New York.