2014 NFL Offseason Thread

Lint

Josh Wilson to the Falcons

Apparently the Lions are considering trading up in the draft to pick up Watkins. I quite like the idea of Megatron, Watkins and Tate as a three-pronged receiving corps. I'm not sure we need another received over, say, a CB or a safety though.

Now if they could just not match the Jags offer for Alex Mack...

Congrats Dan, Alex Mack signs with the Jags! Superbowl or bust!

<_<

Josh McCown has also been rumored to have signed with Tampa.

Just Tampa? Mick goin' get chu.

Now if they could just not match the Jags offer for Alex Mack...

Congrats Dan, Alex Mack signs with the Jags! Superbowl or bust!

<_<

Josh McCown has also been rumored to have signed with Tampa.

I imagine you're joking? We almost had to spend that money.

Cleveland have 5 days to match it:

Sources close to Alex Mack say he wants to play this contract in Jacksonville, not Cleveland, which opted not to give him long-term deal.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10757473/alex-mack-sign-offer-sheet-jacksonville-jaguars

It'll be interesting to see how this plays out. Mack obviously wants to join the Jags and doesn't want to go back to Cleveland so if they match it could create a strange situation.

@RapSheet: Alex Mack has agreed to terms on the #Jaguars offer sheet tonight, source said. It’s a five-year deal. #Browns have 5 days when he signs it

So the wait begins. I won't be too upset if Cleveland matches but if we get him it's a huge upgrade to massive position of need and would mean we'd have an awesome O-line.

Who the fuck are the Buccs?

I believe The Mega Buccs were an old, old tag team of Andre the Giant and Ted Dibiase used during the 80s Golden Era.

• Like 1

Well Mr Kaep can kiss most (if not all) of those endorsements good bye. Guilty or not, his national endorsement career is more than likely tarnished forever. Though I can't feel too sorry for him... he is about to cash in on a 100 million dollar contract. I think he will be fine, so will the Niners. Big Ben's deal was 1,000x worse and they managed just fine.

Also, how long will be until Richard Sherman posts something about this?

Well Mr Kaep can kiss most (if not all) of those endorsements good bye. Guilty or not, his national endorsement career is more than likely tarnished forever. Though I can't feel too sorry for him... he is about to cash in on a 100 million dollar contract. I think he will be fine, so will the Niners. Big Ben's deal was 1,000x worse and they managed just fine.

Also, how long will be until Richard Sherman posts something about this?

I'm pretty sure he won't, considering one of is own teammates his being investigated as well.

Innocent until proven guilty and all that but I am fully ready to add Kaep to my list of awful people I will never draft in Fantasy Football

I would draft OJ Simpson if it would help me win a title. <_<