The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

Fellaini, Mata, Januzaj, Di Maria,

That run of players in particular frightens me. Against a lesser team, yes, but Chelsea and their midfield? We're getting over-run today.

The way Drogba's been this season, starting him means we've effectively got 10 men on the pitch so we'll call it even.

Adebayor starting was extremely puzzling. Dier looks shattered. Mason vanished. Subs happened too late.

The Chadli/Eriksen/Lamela threesome pushing forward when we're bossing it looks amazing. However it DOES get tight when the opposition drop back and defend.

Dunno what to suggest though. Kyle Walker's return might actually help out that width. Dier is actually starting to look more and more like a centre back filling in at right back. Yedlin could be wonderful though.

That run of players in particular frightens me. Against a lesser team, yes, but Chelsea and their midfield? We're getting over-run today.

The way Drogba's been this season, starting him means we've effectively got 10 men on the pitch so we'll call it even.

It's Drogba at OT. Offsides are switched off.

I'm in a car highly hungover and had been considering a tactical vomit into some paperwork that was handily in my bag, but that result seems to have perked me right up. Just to clarify, I'm not the driver.

It's Drogba at OT. Offsides are switched off.

:lol:

I love that this one offside goal (cancelled out by a Macheda handball goal) is somehow legendary with United fans.