The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

How much is Harry Kane worth, Jimmy?

Well, let's do the maths

Premier League player base rate - £5m

Age - (21 and under) = £5m

31 Premier League Appearances - £3.1m

15 Premier League Goals - £3.75m

The 'Daniel Levy's played a blinder' Coefficient - (£5m + £5m + £3.1m + £3.75m) x 3.141

'The Sun' protracted 'Big Four' summer WAR CHEST TRANSFER KITTY Wenger could have signed him aged four transfer SWOOP paradox - ((£5m + £5m + £3.1m + £3.75m) x 3.141) x 2

The English Nationality Principle - (((£5m + £5m + £3.1m + £3.75m) x 3.141) x 2) x 10

Total transfer value = £1,058,517,000 (One billion, fifty eight million, five hundred and seventeen thousand pounds).

Your math is faulty, Wenger DID sign him in a single-digit age. You have to recalculate.

Hopefully Nigel Pearson has now given the board the perfect excuse to sack him. Was at the Palace game and we put in an awful performance both physically and tactically, and then I get home to find Pearson has essentially assaulted an opposition player. Never been the guy's biggest fan as a person, but ignored it because he got results, but I'll be more than happy to be rid of him.

Either way there is absolutely no balance to that team.

I don't know how there is "no balance" to the team. Rooney has been playing centre mid for a while now and Di Maria likes to run at people from deep, with Blind protecting the back 4.

It's not how I would choose to line us up personally, but to say it has no balance is pretty inaccurate. It's hardly going to be Rooney, Januzaj and Di Maria playing on RVP and Falcao's toes.

Edited by Whisper in the Wind