The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

:D SO GOOD. Poch & Kane are the real deal, and it's so satisfying to be beating teams like Arsenal and Chelsea at home. It'd be incredible if we managed to finish 4th in Poch's first season, but I'll just enjoy today for what it was. I thought everyone was excellent, especially Kane and Bentaleb. I really hope we can keep this up, I'm loving our team spirit, and it's great having 4 academy player in the first side for a derby, looked like it meant so much to Kane to win.

• Like 2

:D SO GOOD. Poch & Kane are the real deal, and it's so satisfying to be beating teams like Arsenal and Chelsea at home. It'd be incredible if we managed to finish 4th in Poch's first season, but I'll just enjoy today for what it was. I thought everyone was excellent, especially Kane and Bentaleb. I really hope we can keep this up, I'm loving our team spirit, and it's great having 4 academy player in the first side for a derby, looked like it meant so much to Kane to win.

I'm utterly convinced Bentaleb was shooting there.

There's no way he hit a cross that good on purpose :shifty:

• Like 1

Well it's 4th beating 6th. It's not that surprising. Kane you really be all that shocked?

Well you you weren't fourth before the match so fuck you :P

The irony of the person who hurts me so being Kane is most definitely not delicious :(

It's OK, he'll sell out in the Summer and join Man City, never to be seen again.

• Like 2

The irony of the person who hurts me so being Kane is most definitely not delicious :(

It's OK, he'll sell out in the Summer and join Man City, never to be seen again.

Selling out for the cash?

So he'll do a Cabaye?

Selling out for the cash?

So he'll do a Cabaye?

Yup

All the Yids from EWB stealing my Harry Kane line for their Facebook updates >_>

Because we haven't been saying before now. Nosirree. You came up with that all by yourself. Yes, that is definitely what happened.

*nods sagely*

All the Yids from EWB stealing my Harry Kane line for their Facebook updates >_>

Because we haven't been saying before now. Nosirree. You came up with that all by yourself. Yes, that is definitely what happened.

*nods sagely*

I was saying it when he was on loan at Leicester :P

• Like 1