2014 NFL Season

Dan

oh I didn't need to put that in spoilers? Seriously I'm starting to get very confused about what needs spoiler tags and what doesn't

Why would that need to be in spoilers?

And wow, bullshit call in Houston. Griffin got sacked as he was starting to throw and they called it roughing the passer and got a free first down.

Then they immediately fumbled the ball away, because lol, Washington Football Team.

Why wouldn't it need to be? I thought the 48 hour rule applied to all parts of EWB

@Jeff_McLane:

don't have any reserve OL left. Will have to go to d-line or some other position if another OL goes down.

But it isn't spoiling anything....

And it's the NFL thread, which by the logic your using is literally overflowing with spoilers today, all unmarked.

Also it reminded me of this

• Like 1

But it isn't spoiling anything....

And it's the NFL thread, which by the logic your using is literally overflowing with spoilers today, all unmarked.

Admittedly this is one of the first times I've been in the NFL thread on gaemday while sober...

Halfway through the 1st quarter and the Eagle fans are already booing. What a classless bunch of twats. I hope they never see a Super Bowl ring.

That's horse shit. If you're playing as bad as they were in the first half, you deserve to get booed. Any good fan base would boo the huge shit they took on the field in the first half.

Ertz TD.

Halfway through the 1st quarter and the Eagle fans are already booing. What a classless bunch of twats. I hope they never see a Super Bowl ring.

That's horse shit. If you're playing as bad as they were in the first half, you deserve to get booed. Any good fan base would boo the huge shit they took on the field in the first half.

No. That is bullshit. No other fanbase boo's their team in the first half, of the first quarter, of the first friggin' game. There is a reason the Philadelphia fanbase is looked at as one of the worst in the league, and that crap is a prime example.