2014 NFL Season

Dan

All of these coaches have had a full offseason to sit and learn Chip Kelly's offense. They've been able to pick apart every little thing that could throw Foles off his game while watching film. This isn't a fresh new offense taking the league by storm anymore. It can still be productive, but he isn't going to be near-perfect like he was last season.

Well also the fact we lost 2 starting O-linemen to injury could have something to do with it...not good enough protection

• Like 2

Oh and hey, the Steelers are playing poorly in the 2nd half and the fans are booing... <_<

• Like 2

I totally disagree on booing your team right away if they aren't playing well. Fuck man you have to give them a chance. "Oh well we cheered when they did good!" Well good for you that's what you should do.

To be fair, the booing came mostly toward the end of the half after the four turnovers.

But yeah, it is what you're supposed to do: cheer when they do well, boo when they have four first half turnovers against what's supposed to be a terrible team.

Is this bizarro world?

I totally disagree on booing your team right away if they aren't playing well. Fuck man you have to give them a chance. "Oh well we cheered when they did good!" Well good for you that's what you should do.

To be fair, the booing came mostly toward the end of the half after the four turnovers.

But yeah, it is what you're supposed to do: cheer when they do well, boo when they have four first half turnovers against what's supposed to be a terrible team.

Is this bizarro world?

I'm a little different. Cutler throws a couple picks I'm like come on Cutler you're better than this! Is that booing? I feel like I'm trying to support him rather than "Boo! Get this loser out of here!" Maybe it's the same? I don't know

No. It was with 7:24 left in the first quarter. I wrote it down, because it was pathetic.

Alright, Maclin could not have been more open on that score. and Foles did have a beautiful pass