2014 NFL Season

Dan

No flags on that helmet to helmet on Maclin?

Can't wait to get a gif of that Maclin run

It's not bad enough we're putting our worst performance on defence this season today but against F***ing (alleged)RAPISTBERGER?

I want to kill everyone in the world right now.

Well that's a reasonable reaction to a football game.

My Colts fan friend gets so mad at football too. I'm not sure if I've become almost immune to most losses being a Jags fan but the season the Colts went 2-14 I thought he was going to kill himself.

That OPI call killed my fantasy buzz.

No one is going to agree with me due to my fandom but I don't think that get's called anywhere outside of Ohio.

My Colts fan friend gets so mad at football too. I'm not sure if I've become almost immune to most losses being a Jags fan but the season the Colts went 2-14 I thought he was going to kill himself.

I normally don't get SO mad at the Colts. It's just that it's Ben that gets me going, I'll never forgive him for that superbowl pass against the Cardinals (Cause I had a HUGE collect had the Cardinals won). Selfish but he's the Antichrist for me

Nick Foles is really starting to look like a one-year wonder. He is so sloppy with the ball. I want to remain optmistic and hope that he'll learn and grow - he is still young - but the more I see him play, the less optimistic I remain.

• Like 1

In thinking it's just a sophomore slump. I hope anyway

Nick Foles is really starting to look like a one-year wonder. He is so sloppy with the ball. I want to remain optmistic and hope that he'll learn and grow - he is still young - but the more I see him play, the less optimistic I remain.

That first half against the Jags by Foles was awful earlier in the season. He looked better in the second half but that made me question if he was going to blow this year.

Also, Indy comeback is on. Luck will probably win this for them.

Yes, the Steelers are in fact fucking this up.

This has to be the worst Steelers side I've seen, admittedly that only covers ten seasons, but the defence is abysmal and the offense is based entirely around whatever Antonio Brown can pull out of his ass.

Ha, safety on Luck. Hopefully that's the game wrapped up.

Oh man the Raiders suck. Funny how the two teams I picked from when becoming an NFL fan are the 2 worst in the league now.

Edited by Dan