2014 NFL Season

Dan

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that game was nuts.

Awful move by Chip going shotgun on 4th & inches at the 1.5 yard line. Line up under center.

That's the second time that Chip outsmarting himself (right by the goal line, no less) has potentially cost us the game. I know the turnovers certainly didn't help, but a TD there instead of a FG would've been nice.

That OPI call killed my fantasy buzz.

No one is going to agree with me due to my fandom but I don't think that get's called anywhere outside of Ohio.

That call was upsetting. In real time his arm was out and the guy fell, that's what the referee saw. In slow motion it was nothing, but referees don't see in slow motion unfortunately.

Amazing play nonetheless, heartbreaking to have it taken away. That play also caused me to lose my fantasy game.

Yeah, I'm not worried. Every game on our schedule from here on they should win except for maybe against New England. Rodgers has always been good enough to carry them even if the defense stinks.

Ben Roethlisberger is now the only QB in NFL history with 2 500-yard passing games. He also joins an elite list of QBs to win 100 games (I believe every QB who has won 100 games and is eligible is in the Hall of Fame) and is the 4th fastest to do so.

Now if only Todd Haley would actually let Ben throw down field this offense might be able to hang 30+ on every team they play.

Ben Roethlisberger is now the only QB in NFL history with 2 500-yard passing games. He also joins an elite list of QBs to win 100 games (I believe every QB who has won 100 games and is eligible is in the Hall of Fame) and is the 4th fastest to do so.

Now if only Todd Haley would actually let Ben throw down field this offense might be able to hang 30+ on every team they play.

Hopefully you guys just hand it off to Bell 30 times next Sunday.