2014 NFL Season

Dan

I can't really bring myself to give a shit about Brady/Manning showdowns at this point. I respect the hell out of both guys and the first few times they met up it felt cool, but it's been a pretty one-sided rivalry and they meet up pretty much every year because of how the schedules shake out. It's become the Cena/Orton of the NFL.

• Like 1

Ah crap, do I start Dez now that Romo is out, annoying.

I wouldn't bench Dez if he had a motorized football dispenser as his quarterback. Plus Weeden may actually look his way more given their history.

• Like 2

Ah crap, do I start Dez now that Romo is out, annoying.

I wouldn't bench Dez if he had a motorized football dispenser as his quarterback. Plus Weeden may actually look his way more given their history.

Yeah, that is what I ended up thinking. Chose Sanu against the Jags as well out of him, Bryant against the Ravens and Larry G against the Cowboys.

For the sake of the 49ers season, I need the Cowboys to get the result here against the Cards.

Cowboys are making the Cards look ordinary so far.

You know it's a different NFL when the supposed "Best" game of the early games features a QB battle of Carson Palmer vs Brandon Weeden

That was a nice drive, but I'm very nervous about the prospect of Sanchez playing. Considering jumping off of the Ben Franklin Bridge once he inevitably does something mind-numbingly stupid to fuck this game up.

He did have a good preseason. I'm not too worried

Double post

Watching the Dolphins game (my bro's a BIG fan and they were always my team growing up and therefore I've retained an interest).

Tannehill's having a great day and looking like it could be 20-0 by half time. He's so mercurial. Brilliant sometimes, horrible others.

Has Demarco been getting stopped a bit I take it Maxx? I just woke up so havent seen the game yet to know

He's been slow to get going, picking it up a bit this drive.

Has Demarco been getting stopped a bit I take it Maxx? I just woke up so havent seen the game yet to know

He's been slow to get going, picking it up a bit this drive.

He just needed time to assess the situation. Second half will be beast mode engaged.