2014 NFL Season

Dan

So, the NFL International games for 2015 will be announced shortly. Dolphins are touted as being one of the teams to be coming back over and they do play the Jags next season, so they could do that. Or if they are allowed to give up a home game for the second year in a row, they could have a game against the Giants, Cowboys, Texans or Colts.

I still think Jags/Panthers is on the cards, so we'll get that, Dolphins/Giants and one other game.

Jets @ Dolphins seems to be gaining traction as well, which is strange that would be the first divisional match up brought over here.

Oh I don't care who the other 2 games are, I'm just happy the Jags don't have a tough game like this year or last, Buffalo is a 50/50 matchup. Losing by 30+ to the 49ers last year and probably 20+ to Dallas this year is getting dull.

Edited by Dan

Looking at them now, the other 2 games are very similar to this years.

Chiefs/Lions and Lions/Falcons

Dolphins/Jets and Raiders/Doplhins

I'd probably go as far as saying they're 2 better games. Chiefs are better than the Falcons right now and the Jets/Fins game is a division game. If I wasn't a Jags fan I'd be pretty unexcited about the Jags/Bills but at least it's got more chance of being a close game than the Jags/49ers or Jags/Cowboys. Blowouts are no fun.

Fairly shocked the Chiefs would want to give up a home game, actually. Then again they're probably not too far off from having to start forcing teams to go over whether they want to or not especially with the rumors that the league will soon enough try to have 8 games a year there.

To be honest if they're hellbent on running a full season schedule in London I think they'd be better off just having the whole league go through there in 2 year cycles. Nobody has to go 2 years in a row, it'll evenly distribute which teams give up home games, the fans will get more variety, etc. I think that would be a better alternative than a permanent franchise which would surely wind up being a logistical nightmare.

Lions again :wub: . Hopefully we'll get to see Megatron this time :D

Jets/Dolphins - divisional game, and a better match-up than the Raiders game at least (Jets could easily improve next yea r with good drafting).

Jags/Bills - I like it. Bills aren't as good as 9ers/'boys, so it should be a much closer game. I quite like both teams as well.

Fairly shocked the Chiefs would want to give up a home game, actually. Then again they're probably not too far off from having to start forcing teams to go over whether they want to or not especially with the rumors that the league will soon enough try to have 8 games a year there.

To be honest if they're hellbent on running a full season schedule in London I think they'd be better off just having the whole league go through there in 2 year cycles. Nobody has to go 2 years in a row, it'll evenly distribute which teams give up home games, the fans will get more variety, etc. I think that would be a better alternative than a permanent franchise which would surely wind up being a logistical nightmare.

Don't be. Apparently, the NFL started telling teams that if they want their stadium to be considered for future Super Bowls, they have to agree to play 1 home game in England