2014 NFL Season

Dan

I'm just going to start turning it off after Carrie Underwood's legs.

Even they aren't as nice an Faith Hills

Philly is playing phenomenal tonight. However, it's hard to tell how well the Sanchez led offense and Ryan-less defense holds up against a team that actually is decent, not absolute shit. The Panthers are Liverpool bad.

Yeah, lose. They're doing great.

Dan was correct to be worried about Dez.

I knew how it was going to pan out once Sanders fumbled that punt when we had the lead and about to get the ball back. They fed Murray the ball a crazy amount for the first quarter and he was getting less yards with each play but Bryant just destroy in the 2nd quarter. Dallas has such a good o-line too, I've not seen our d-line struggle to get to the QB so much this season.

Was a good day though. I went to get measured and filmed (ugh) for my Xbox prizes which was a crazy experience, saw loads of props used from real movies and adverts and met some cool people. My Wembley seat was awesome too, I was 6 rows behind the Jags sideline area and had a comfy padded seat! The 2 foot pulled pork hot dog helped me get through the second half pain too.

I'm just going to leave this here:

The 1-9 Jaguars are the first team in NFL history to lose 9 of its first 10 games in 3 consecutive seasons

DAMN what a game. Dominance in all three phases. It was absolutely electric in the Linc last night. Sanchez looks like a different person than the QB that played for the Jets. Bradley Fletcher (!) had an awesome game, with 5 PDef and a pick six. Kendricks and Cox were all over the Panthers backfield.

Now comes the tough part of our schedule, but the Eagles are looking more and more real every week. That said, I won't be listening to any sports talk radio over the next few weeks, because it will be nothing but beating the QB controversy into our heads.

Some big games today, Chiefs/Seahawks will make or break both teams seasons, Lions/Cards, Packers/Eagles and Colts/Patriots are all big game with playoff implications as well. Who you guys going for? I'm backing Chiefs, Lions, Packers and Patriots.