2014 NFL Season

Dan

Setting up an international game on less than a weeks notice is tricky, the teams and the tv crew would have to get visas sorted. Argos season ended a couple of weeks ago so the field might not be ready for football.

Game is set for 7pm Monday in Detroit.

• Like 1

Hmmm, I thought the Raiders had the first picked locked up but now it's wide open. Realistically I think we're looking at one of the Jets, Jaguars, Titans, Bucs or Raiders.

I think 3/5 of them would draft Mariota - Jags and Raiders would auction the pick most likely. Should be interesting to see how that all pans out.

Jaguars and Titans have each other to play in Jacksonville too. Titans only won the first game thanks to a last second blocked field goal so that could go either way. Also got the Texans twice who we finished 2-0 against last year although Mallet is a better QB than whatever they had last year.

Games like last night are why people need to put the hold on the whole "THERE MAY BE SIX TEAMS THAT GO WINLESS THIS SEASON!" when it's like week seven. There's too much parity for that stuff to happen. There's a reason only one team has gone 0-16.

Well, there's many reasons, but most of the are Matt Millen :shifty: .

You know, if Millen was the guy that got the job...what does that say about the other applicants?

Setting up an international game on less than a weeks notice is tricky, the teams and the tv crew would have to get visas sorted. Argos season ended a couple of weeks ago so the field might not be ready for football.

Game is set for 7pm Monday in Detroit.

As opposed to the other sport the Argos play.