2014 NFL Season

Dan

Pony Excess sounds like a hard hitting documentary about the post show lives of MlP stars and how they blew all their money on heroin and whores.

• Like 2

Basically to sum it up, most of the 30 for 30s are really good. Didn't they do one on Scott Hall a few years ago?

Most of the 30/30s have been really good... which is odd for ESPN not to mess something up.

The only one I have ever seen that I have disliked was the one Jalen Rose produced about the Fab Five. That one felt more to me like watching an early 90's wrestling promo in that where they went over the top in attempting to make you to feel as though the main character (in this case Jalen Rose) was actually more important to the Fab Five than what he really was in reality. In complete honesty, the only thing of historical basketball relevance Jalen Rose has ever done on a basketball court was guard Kobe Bryant the night he dropped 80....

Ken Whisenhunt wants a mulligan on the cointoss

Lets see, on Fox we have a team I hate, winning in a blowout. On CBS we have a team I hate, winning in a blowout.

Montreal Vs. Hamilton it is!

• Like 1