2014 NFL Season

Dan

Yeah these Packers throwbacks rank as possibly my favorite throwbacks. The old-school Pats jerseys are great too (that helmet) and when the Eagles break out the Kelly green they look snazzy.

I wish the Eagles would break out the Kelly Green more. They're probably not bringing it back full time, but once a year would be nice.

Just give the Packers the Lombardi trophy now, I can't see anyone stopping them, dominating all three phases of the game this season.

I think home field advantage is important for them. They can beat anybody at home. I just hope they don't run into the 49ers in the first round yet again.

Our offensive line isn't helping for shit and we need to replace our entire defensive backfield except for Jenkins this off-season. Though there were two helmet to helmet guys on Sanchez that went uncalled

Our offensive line isn't helping for shit and we need to replace our entire defensive backfield except for Jenkins this off-season. Though there were two helmet to helmet guys on Sanchez that went uncalled

Yeah this game is not going well.

Hopefully, just like they made a huge effort to upgrade the ST last offseason, they do that with the DBs. McCoy doesn't look right this year either, and it's getting past the point where we can point to the line.

Why do you even listen in the first place?

In addition to Steelers/Titans tonight (1.30am tomorrow technically, EuroSport), UK viewers get to watch the following this week:

Friday

0125 Kansas City Chiefs @ Oakland Raiders (Sky Sports)

Sunday

1800 Detroit Lions @ New England Patriots (Sky Sports)

2125 Miami Dolphins @ Denver Broncos (Sky Sports)

Monday

0130 Dallas Cowboys @ New York Giants (Channel 4)

Tuesday

0130 Baltimore Ravens @ New Orleans Saints (EuroSport)

• Like 1