2014 NFL Season

Dan

Get the ball to Dez! What's your problem Weeden???? :(N):

I got Dez in my $20 keeper league, and this is getting ridiculous watching the goose egg holding strong.

I've got Terrance Williams and its even worse.

Aw, Honey Badger took what he want :(

Ah crap, do I start Dez now that Romo is out, annoying.

I wouldn't bench Dez if he had a motorized football dispenser as his quarterback. Plus Weeden may actually look his way more given their history.

Weeden is worse than a motorized football dispenser. Some terrible throws to Dez, and Dez hasn't exactly looked himself either.

I miss Romo. :(

Hopefully this will push Jerruh into finally drafting our next QB. No better time to do it, great young O-line, great young receivers and Tony Romo days are winding down.

Hammy likes American football?

That was what I was thinking.

Hammy used to watch it a lot in his younger years when it used to be on Channel 4 a lot.

Now he generally just has a passing interest but can appreciate a game when it's on. We used to play it at lunchtimes at school for a while.

bortles, dalton, hoyer, glennon, weeden, palmer, fitzpatrick, sanchez, vick (now simms), smith, rivers, tannenhill, rg3, bridgewater....very pathetic slate of QBs in the 1 PM games today (with only a few good ones mixed in)

Edited by Mofoticon