2014 NFL Season

Dan

I dunno, with how poorly Weeden's doing, you might see Jon Kitna.

...Kitna's still in the league?

He's a math teacher. They drug him out of retirement last year, which is what Maxx is getting at.

TOUCHDOWN DEZ THANK GOD FOR GARBAGE TIME

I've always felt the AFC North was a good division, just because of the Ravens & the Steelers. But Cincy have stepped it up the last couple of years. And the Browns are finally starting to get their act together. It'll be exciting to see who ends up taking the division.

Edited by The Heartbreak Kid

Thankfully coming into the game tonight high on confidence. It'll be dirty and scrappy as usual but hopefully walk out with the win tonight which will set us up great for the next two against the Jets and Titans.

It's bad enough staying up till 5am for a loss, it's even fucking worst if it's against the Ravens.

I can't really bring myself to give a shit about Brady/Manning showdowns at this point. I respect the hell out of both guys and the first few times they met up it felt cool, but it's been a pretty one-sided rivalry and they meet up pretty much every year because of how the schedules shake out. It's become the Cena/Orton of the NFL.

Yep...went pretty much as I expected. Here's hoping that's not the AFC Title game.

He played pretty well in the preseason and played well today. I'm not worried

UK TV schedules for the upcoming week

Week 9

Tonight

0130: Indianapolis Colts @ New York Giants (Sky Sports)

Week 10

Friday

0125: Cleveland Browns @ Cincinatti Bengals (Sky Sports)

Sunday

1800: Dallas Cowboys @ Jacksonville Jaguars @ Wembley (Channel 4/Sky Sports simulcast)

2125: New York Giants @ Seattle Seahawks (Sky Sports)

Monday

0130: Chicago Bears @ Green Bay Packers (Channel 4)

Tuesday

0130: Carolina Panthers @ Philadelphia Eagles (Eurosport)

The Wembley game will likely results in a redzone blackout, so people with interests in Chiefs/Bills, Dolphins/Lions, 49ers/Saints, Titans/Ravens, Steelers/Jets, and Falcons/Buccs might be better watching the Sky coverage as they should at least show you the big plays.

• Like 1

The Eagles system uses a ton of running so it might not be too bad for Sanchez. They actually have some decent weapons as well compared to the Jets tools later in Sanchez time there. Mind you, I wouldn't be shocked if he just sucked either. Matt Barkley is around if things get dire!

The Wembley game will likely results in a redzone blackout, so people with interests in Chiefs/Bills, Dolphins/Lions, 49ers/Saints, Titans/Ravens, Steelers/Jets, and Falcons/Buccs might be better watching the Sky coverage as they should at least show you the big plays.

Yeah it does. I watched the Lions/Falcons game on C4 because GamePass was on black out.

The Eagles system uses a ton of running so it might not be too bad for Sanchez. They actually have some decent weapons as well compared to the Jets tools later in Sanchez time there. Mind you, I wouldn't be shocked if he just sucked either. Matt Barkley is around if things get dire!

I'm very cautious about what to expect from Sanchez. I'm more worried about the defense though with the Demeco Ryans injury. Before he messed up his Achilles yesterday he played close to every snap this season