2014 NFL Season

Dan

That OPI call killed my fantasy buzz.

No one is going to agree with me due to my fandom but I don't think that get's called anywhere outside of Ohio.

That call was upsetting. In real time his arm was out and the guy fell, that's what the referee saw. In slow motion it was nothing, but referees don't see in slow motion unfortunately.

Amazing play nonetheless, heartbreaking to have it taken away. That play also caused me to lose my fantasy game.

Yeah, All I saw while at work was "Steve Smith Sr 80 Yard TD reception" :w00t: only to scroll down "play nullified by OPI" :crying: Then to get home and see that crap, Knowing that ive been mugged way worse by a WR in the past and never gotten the flag go my way... Then again I'm not a flopper.

Ah, Atleast I'm sitting on 211 with Garcon still to play, There's winning games and then there's winning games by combined scores of other games (H)

Ben Roethlisberger is now the only QB in NFL history with 2 500-yard passing games. He also joins an elite list of QBs to win 100 games (I believe every QB who has won 100 games and is eligible is in the Hall of Fame) and is the 4th fastest to do so.

Now if only Todd Haley would actually let Ben throw down field this offense might be able to hang 30+ on every team they play.

Nope. Ken Stabler still isn't in. He's the only player on the 1970s All-NFL Team that isn't.

Ben Roethlisberger is now the only QB in NFL history with 2 500-yard passing games. He also joins an elite list of QBs to win 100 games (I believe every QB who has won 100 games and is eligible is in the Hall of Fame) and is the 4th fastest to do so.

Now if only Todd Haley would actually let Ben throw down field this offense might be able to hang 30+ on every team they play.

Nope. Ken Stabler still isn't in. He's the only player on the 1970s All-NFL Team that isn't.

Nevermind

Fascinating game between the Cards and Eagles, that one will probably stick in the memory for a good while. Fitzgerald and especially Brown's TDs were top class, Palmer is still trucking along nicely under Arians. I'm growing more fearful that Bowles will be poached at the end of the season though, Defense is winning more than its fair share of games again this year. I was a bit surprised nobody took a chance on him to be their HC in the last offseason anyway.

Nevermind

While I'm firmly on the Ken Stabler Belongs in the Hall train, he was simply the first guy I was positive fit the criteria. He won his 100 in only 150 games, as well (according to wiki), which means he was the dude that Ben moved down if he's the new fourth fastest.

I know people think it's the homer in me talking, but Stabler was considered one of the best QBs in the NFL at the time he played, and was the undisputed leader of one of the best teams in NFL history. The Raiders are a joke now, but before the last decade they had the best winning percentage in pro football, and Stabler was the QB for their greatest era.