2014 NFL Season

Dan

Former Titans kicker Rob Bironas killed in a car crash at age 36. :( That's awful. RIP

That's terrible, heard that on the NFL Network about an hour or so ago. They mentioned he had married Terry Bradshaw's daughter last off-season as well.

RIP.

Football sucks today. Hmm do I want to watch 2 of my biggest rivals or do I want to watch the Jaguars? None of the above NFL. None of the above. :(

I wish my station was carrying Packers/Lions. We ALWAYS get Cowboys games. I swear they could go 0-14 and they would still pick Cowboys games. And then of course the Titans game on CBS. So not much on either front.

Can you guys not get something like Gamepass?

We can get Sunday Ticket, but I've always found it to be overpriced. I'm fine sticking with my free games, and the Packers usually make TV games with a degree of regularity. Now if I were a Raiders fan or something I might have to consider it.

I don't pay for cable, so I'm stuck with whatever basic version I'm stealing. No NFL Network or Redzone, but that's what streams are for. But usually the Cowboys are on.

I swear to fucking god if I have the Jags game again today...

Does your cable provider not offer RedZone? It's only like $60 or so.

Jeez, I only pay $35 on my provider for full coverage of every top American sport including college.

In comparison paying just for the channels that show my local games (hockey), thursday night football, jays games, etc. are about the same price as the full sports package was.

3rd string Rams QB takes them on a first drive TD against the Cowboys defense.

I shouldn't have listened to those five hours of pre-game coverage on the NFL Network. Kept talking up the Cowboys defense playing better than people think they would be. Typical.

Detroit Don Care-y :pervert:

3rd string Rams QB takes them on a first drive TD against the Cowboys defense.

I shouldn't have listened to those five hours of pre-game coverage on the NFL Network. Kept talking up the Cowboys defense playing better than people think they would be. Typical.

Dallas? Defense? :lol:

• Like 1