Finally gotten my first margin victory of the season against the Pels. 110-100 in New Orleans, pretty damn chuffed with that result. 7 players with 10+ points, and 6 with rebounds 5+. Basically everything was going as it should, and Hayward led the team with 22 points from 10-16 shooting. Currently 7-18 for the season, and we're about as shit as we expected to be before the season started. But at least we're winning more than the Bucks/76ers/Wolves. I just have to keep plugging away and keep grabbing good wins against the lousy east and hope we end somewhere with a 35/40% record if we're lucky. Getting the playoffs is all but a pipedream right now.

Another thing that happened was Enes Kanter got back a few games ago, and he's been very very useful to have at the basket. But he's not been consistent enough yet to put Gobert back onto the bench. Rudy Gobert is just so extremely useful and he's a threat for a double-double in a lot of games purely because he's tall as hell and he can grab/dunk alley oops without messing up completely. So him and Favors are go-to guys for the pick and roll.

I've all but given up on post shooting though. It's just so completely useless for me, and everytime I get in close they just hit the rim and miss like idiots. It seems that it doesn't matter who'se defending you or how close you are to the rim, you're gonna miss 9/10 of post shots. So I just focus on hitting midrange shots, and getting points after rebounds and during the P&R. Because to see Favors miss a perfectly good hook due to ''pressure'' from a 6ft2 point guard I just get pissed off big time.

Finally with Exum still away for 2-4 weeks, I have traded for a pure point guard in Andre Miller. Bynum/Evans to the Wizards for Miller/Blair and a 2nd round pick. Miller has great passing badges both passing wise and mentality wise, and his experience will help the team out. He migth be gash shooting wise, but his passing will bear it's fruits more so than his shooting. Blair is a good strong gritty big man and he can be very effective from the bench when he's needed.

And the 2nd round pick, it will help me to hopefully pick up a talented role player in the next draft to make the team deeper.

Lineup:

PG: Andre Miller (76)

SG: Alec Burks (76)

SF: Gordon Hayward (79)

PF: Derrick Favors (79)

C: Rudy Gobert (71)

6: Marco Belinelli (76)

Bench:

PG: Trey Burke (75)

C: Enes Kanter (75)

PF: Trevor Booker (72)

SF: Rodney Hood (71)

Res/Injury:

PF: DeJuan Blair res

PG: Dante Exum inj

C: Nazr Mohammed res

SF: Austin Daye res

SG: Matt Caroll res

Also you might think i'm crazy for starting with Miller, but his passing game is much better suited for the early game rather than coming off the bench. He has limited use as a spark-plug, and Trey Burke on the other hand will feast on secondary units. So Belinelli and Burke are both 6th men in this case, and the scoring they bring off of the bench is simply terrifying.

Edited by Jasonmufc

Yeah some of the trades the computer GMs make are ridiculous...

In one game I was playing as Phoenix... I saw an Amare Stoudemire for Kobe Bryant deal and was like WTF...

And I swear in the MyCareer mode, the trades that get made don't even make sense financially... I get drafted by Philly and are like $32M under the salary cap but a few trades late in the season and we take on some massive contracts and end up $28M over lol

I just got to playing this over the weekend. I haven't played since 2K12. I don't like the new method of dribble moves/shooting. I feel like it's probably more accessible to new players, but the number of times I have a Eurostep all set up and go to L2/layup and instead end up kicking it to the wing is infuriating.

I like him in real life but 2K15 Kirk Hinrich should die of gonorrhoea and rot in hell for all eternity :bang: Showboating pansy

Edited by Troy Maskell

• 2 weeks later...

43 games into the first season, and Trey Burke has all but decided to go onto Free Agency at the end of the season. He's not been working out for me personally either, so I decided to pull the trigger and trade him.

Got a ''great'' deal for rookie Elfrid Payton. Best defending guard of the draft, and even though he can't shoot for shit, he will shore up my perimeter defense, and he got a 2+2 deal, so I have plenty of time to build him up to a better scorer in the meantime. And it's gonna be interesting seeing him compete with Dante Exum for the starting PG spot in the future, both are rookies, both have their own skills. So they will be a good fit together regardless of who wins the starting battle.

Now I still got to think about what I will do with Alec Burks, who also is undecided about staying or leaving. I can't really afford to let him go for nothing, but I do need a scoring option in the backcourt because he's been really effective shooting wise.

Suggestions are of course, always welcome :P

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered this for PS4 last night off Amazon.com for $30 so it should be here Wednesday! Stoked to finally play this game as I missed the Cyber Monday sale a month or whenever that was.

Down for some online games once I get some stick skills back, have only been playing madden a bit recently nothing else.